- [2018-01] I joined the Social VR team in Facebook, working on 3D in Feed.
- [2017-10] I started working in Facebook, Menlo Park as a Research Scientist.
- [2017-10] Our paper Modeling, Evaluation and Optimization of Interlocking Shell Pieces was published in Pacific Graphics 2017.
- [2017-08] I successfully defended my PhD dissertation 3D Printable Designs of Rigid and Deformable Models.
- [2016-11] I passed my PhD Candidacy Examination, with the proposal Partitioning Modes into 3D-Printable Parts.
- [2016-06] I was a software engineer intern at Facebook during Jun.-Aug. 2016, working on Data Quality Improvement.
- [2015-11] Our paper Level-Set-Based Partitioning and Packing Optimization of a Printable Model was published in SIGGRAPH ASIA 2015.
- [2014-08] Our paper Physics-Inspired Adaptive Fracture Refinement was published in SIGGRAPH 2014.