My name is Miaojun Yao. I am a Research Scientist at Facebook. I received my PhD in Computer Science from The Ohio State University, under the supervision of Prof. Huamin Wang. My dissertation was about 3D Printable Designs of Rigid and Deformable Models. You may find more information about my past work here.
My resume is here. Please also feel free to .
The best way to reach me is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- [2017-08] I successfully defended my PhD dissertation 3D Printable Designs of Rigid and Deformable Models.
- [2016-11] I passed my PhD Candidacy Examination, with the proposal Partitioning Modes into 3D-Printable Parts.
- [2016-06] I was a software engineer intern at Facebook during Jun.-Aug. 2016, working on Data Quality Improvement.
- [2015-11] Our paper Level-Set-Based Partitioning and Packing Optimization of a Printable Model was published in SIGGRAPH ASIA 2015.
- [2014-08] Our paper Physics-Inspired Adaptive Fracture Refinement was published in SIGGRAPH 2014.